From Monday 21 February, SportsCare Weston will be located at 7-8/11 Brierly Street
Our SportsCare Weston clinic has grown significantly over the eight years we’ve been at Liardet Street. When Kylie opened the clinic in 2014, she was the only full-time therapist joined by just one part-timer providing General Physiotherapy and Sports Physiotherapy. The clinic had some Pilates equipment and Swiss balls for small classes.
Today, the Weston clinic has grown to 14 clinical staff and offers a range of Physiotherapy and allied health services including:
- General and Sports Physiotherapy.
- Exercise Physiology.
- Women’s Health.
- Concussion management and rehabilitation.
- Pilates and other group classes.
- Running assessments and tailored programming.
- Gym equipment including free weights, Smith machine, and mats.
- Massage Therapy.
Our new gym, more space for our clients, and more clinic rooms
Our new space offers more space for our clients, along with:
- Eight private treatment rooms.
- Much larger gym so Exercise Physiology clients and classes can use the space at the same time.
- Larger waiting room.
- Modern space that’s brighter and offers better ventilation.
Parking is available in Commons Court, directly behind the building, as well as limited 1-hour on-street parking out front of the clinic. Cooleman Court carparks are also within walking distance from the clinic.