Physiotherapist (Part-time), Mawson Clinic
SportsCare Mawson has a vacancy for a part-time Physiotherapist with an interest in general musculoskeletal physiotherapy. The role offers the opportunity to develop a personal clinical interest with the support of an established business and broad network across Canberra. Whether your interest lies in lymphedema, aged care and home visits, or post-operative orthopaedic care, opportunities to evolve and develop a new service are available.
Find out more here.
Hand Therapist, Barton and Mawson
We are seeking a hand therapist (Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist) who preferably has experience in hand therapy to join The Hand Clinic at SportsCare Canberra. The Hand Clinic services a wide range of clientele from all walks of life, and the position includes: post-operative care, arthritis management, sports and fracture management caseload. The position is contributing to an existing caseload and affords some autonomy in developing your preferred professional direction.
Find out more here.
Working At SportsCare
At SportsCare, we highly value people that take pride in what they do and are committed to continuing to learn and grow. We are the largest physiotherapy group in Canberra with six locations. Our staff can work across multiple sites or at one clinic depending on business needs, staff availability and development of our staff in different services.
What it’s like working at SportsCare
Our people are the best part of our business, which is why SportsCare is committed to and proactive in supporting our staff with employee benefits and professional development. We offer:
- Competitive salary with 12-month salary reviews.
- An annual launch day where all staff come together to discuss who we are as a business, where we’re going, and connect with people across clinics.
- Clinical staff have $1,500 per annum to spend on professional development and a fully paid study day.
- Recharge Day is one paid day per annum where staff can take a day off to recharge and reset, like a mental health day.
- Four weeks annual leave and two weeks personal leave.
- Super is paid on top of your salary.
- Senior therapists meet monthly for clinical discussion meetings and is an opportunity to share ideas, problem-solve challenges, and collaborate in the clinical space.
- Our new graduate program is a structured program that offers diversity for graduates in different injuries, areas of the body, and focuses that are rotated across clinics every two weeks.
- Our Hand Therapists meet every second month to discuss and collaborate on all things hand therapy for our growin Hand Clinic service.
- Our clinics hold weekly discussions for staff to discuss new research, clinical cases, and our industry.
Our Vision and Values
At SportsCare, our vision is to provide excellent allied health services with respect and integrity to help people stay fit and healthy. We do this with an outstanding team of clinicians and support staff working, and we work together to bring the best out of ourselves and each other for our patients.
SportsCare’s values are:
- Respect: we treat each other and our patients with respect as colleagues and human beings.
- Integrity: we will always work and communicate honestly and transparently with each other and patients. We will not breach the trust placed in us as allied health professionals.
- Service: we deliver excellent services to our patients. We strive to exceed expectations and put our patients’ wellbeing first.
- Cooperation: We seek to bring out the best in ourselves and each other and help our team when assistance is required and implied.
Interested In Joining The SportsCare Team?
Interested in joining the SportsCare team? Explore permanent and part-time opportunities available. We are always on the lookout for talented people.
Permanent and Part Time Roles
Our SportsCare team include Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists, Massage Therapists, Sports Trainers, and Administrators. We are always on the lookout for talented health professionals. If you think you’d be a great fit for SportsCare, email us your resume and a cover letter introducing yourself.
SportsCare accepts student placements from the University of Canberra throughout the year and provides high-value learning opportunities with qualified and experienced professionals. Students have opportunities to work across our clinics for varied and unique experiences, as well as with local and representative teams we support on and off the field with Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, and Sports Trainer services.
To express your interest in a Student Placement, Graduate Program, or Sports Trainer opportunity, please email us a cover letter and outline of what you’re looking for.
Our Barton, Dickson, and Weston clinics are SportsCare’s very own Health Hub with various allied health professionals to provide a one-stop shop for your health and wellbeing. Health professionals rent a space in the downstairs level of the Barton clinic and become part of the SportsCare network. These services could include allied health and medical services, and more. If you are interested in becoming part of the SportsCare Barton Health Hub, please email your details to email@example.com.