- Opportunity to work in a Hand Therapy team.
- 2 locations across Canberra – Barton and Mawson.
- Flexible work hours.
- Supportive work culture.
- Career development opportunity.
We are seeking a hand therapist (Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist) who preferably has experience in hand therapy to join The Hand Clinic at SportsCare Canberra. The Hand clinic services a wide range of clientele from all walks of life, and the position includes: post-operative care, arthritis management, sports and fracture management caseload. The position is contributing to an existing caseload and affords some autonomy in developing your preferred professional direction. We are seeking someone who is passionate about providing high quality care to join the team and help continue to grow the hand therapy service across SportsCare Canberra.
The successful applicant will work within a multidisciplinary environment with a supportive team of referring practitioners including GPs, nurses, exercise physiology and other specialists.
The Hand Clinic provides:
- Strong relationships with GPs and hand surgeons.
- Inclusive, friendly workplace and culture.
- Parking and access for clients.
- Modern practice with modern practice management software.
- In-house gyms for rehabilitation.
SportsCare Canberra provides a supportive, nurturing environment to develop your clinical skills and passions. Work life balance is important to us, and as such we make it a priority for all staff. We are happy to negotiate different start and finish times to fit your work life balance. We provide flexibility in terms of appointment times, and want to work with you and the timings that work for you.
Employment package summary
- Salary $65,000-$100,000 (FTE, depending on experience. Hourly rate and commission available.
- Annual professional development support of $1,500 pro rata.
- 1 x paid PD travel day.
- 1 x paid recharge day.
- Annual $100 uniform allowance.
- Use of practice management software Nookal.
- Physitrack for exercise prescription and outcome measure tracking.
- Access to Employment Hero – HR management software.
- Annual all-SportsCare Canberra Launch Day event.
- Regular social events.
- Access to regular upskilling.
- Weekly discussion with other physiotherapists for case management and learning.
- Daily paid time for notes and admin work.
- Mentoring with senior staff if desired.
- Opportunity to support and participate in community events.
- Access to discounted treatments for self and family members.
- Supportive clinical staff, over 50 physiotherapists, exercise physiologists, massage therapists, psychologists and podiatrists across the SportsCare practices.
How to apply
For more information or to send through your CV please email email@example.com.